Friday, April 17, 2015

April 17, 2015


What was your stop motion animation about? Why did you choose your video to be about this? Was it because it was easy, because it would be fun, or it would be challenging? Explain your reasoning behind your project (and be honest).
If you could rate your stop motion on a 1-10 scale. 1 being low effort and no very good and 10 being out of this world/mindblowing, how would you rate your project? Explain why.
In hindsight, what would you do differently the second time around? Better lighting? Time management? Explain yourself.
Explain what makes your stop motion animation unique. How do you believe you thought "outside of the box" on this project?
What grade do you feel you deserve on this project? Explain your reasoning. 

  1. It was about a baseball traveling through different obstacles around the kitchen table. I thought it would be creative to try something different from what I originally planned to do. I didn't know if it would be easy at first, but once I got the hang of the process, it was pretty simple. I basically did most of the setups while taking the pictures and I made it work the way I wanted it to be.  
  2. I would give my project a 8 because my obstacles were creative and that I made it look like a actual obstacle course. 
  3. I would of put more obstacles in, spread out my obstacles a little more, and Use a more wide open area. 
  4. I would say my obstacles where creative and probably putting a smile face at the end made it more unique. 
  5. I think my project deserves like a 80%-85% because I didn't think I put a lot effort into it with not spreading my project out. I do think I made the obstacles more different from one another and that I made it seem like the baseball was enjoying the obstacle.

No comments:

Post a Comment