Friday, March 27, 2015

March 27, 2015

What do you know about photography and/or photo editing? Do you take photos? How do you take photos? Do you edit photos before posting them on social media? How do you edit them? Explain any background or knowledge you have about photography and photo editing. Do you like it? Do you have any interest? 

I know that it is considered art depending on the editing and detailing of the picture. I take take photos on occasions when I'm on vacation or some other big event and I usually take pictures with my phone or digital camera. Sometimes because editing can make the picture look better or worse. By filtering just to make it look really good and I don't really have any background knowledge  of photography because it doesn't really interest me that much. Not really intrigued by it, but curious about photography. 

No comments:

Post a Comment