Wednesday, February 18, 2015

February 18, 2015

Copy and past these over to your blog and tell me a little about yourself. If you have a picture or two that might represent one of your answers make sure to include it.

My favorite food: Sushi
Foods I'd like to avoid: Mushrooms
My favorite things to learn: History
My favorite color: Navy Blue
My best friends are: My dad, Patrick Mcleroy, Sam Kohn, Sam Long, and Dillon Hulse
My favorite games to play: Rugby, baseball, and basketball
My favorite books: Tuesdays with Morrie, The Outsiders, and The Devil in the White City
My favorite movies or TV shows: Fury, Modern Family, American Sniper, and Vanderpump Rules
My favorite holiday: Christmas
Things I do well: Fixing Cars, being patient, and working out
Things I need to practice more: speaking up
My favorite place to go: Destin, Florida
My favorite family activities: Going to the lake
My favorite thing to do outside: play rugby
My favorite chore: doing laundry
My least favorite chore: dishes
What I want to be when I grow up: No clue
A place I want to visit: Australia
My favorite part of the year: Spring
My favorite part of each day: mid-afternoon

No comments:

Post a Comment