Friday, January 16, 2015

January 16, 2015

Tell me a little bit about yourself and your life here at BVHS. What activities or clubs are you involved in? What year are you in school? What is your favorite class and/or teacher so far this year? What are you looking forward to this school year? Include some original photos from your phone if you can. 

Well if you didn't know I am half Korean coming from my mom's side and I am also half American too coming form my dad's side. I enjoyed my time here by being more involved in extracurricular activities. I play rugby for Blue Valley and I have been playing since I was freshmen. I am currently a senior and I plan going to KU next fall. I hope to finish this year strong and move on to better things. I love all my classes so far and I like all my teachers so I don't really have a favorite.  


No comments:

Post a Comment